PERF-Seal™ design increases the differential pressure limit of composite throttle bushings.
PERF-Seal™ improves the performance of Vespel® CR-6100 and other non-metallic materials in pump wear components. The patent pending PERF-Seal™ utilizes an engineered hole pattern to create a turbulence field and equalizes pressure radially across the bushing insert.
Vespel® CR-6100 Application:
For high-pressure, multi-stage pumps, Boulden has developed the PERF-Seal™ design to augment the performance of components made from Vespel® CR-6100.
What to do When Applying Vespel CR-6100 to PERF-Seal Components:
- Share the details of your pump application with Boulden, so we can agree upon the geometry of the components
- Allow Boulden to manufacture PERF-Seal™ components for your pump
- Install the PERF-Seal™ components with the clearance at the wear parts reduced
Benefits of Vespel CR-6100 on PERF-Seal™ Components:
- Increases differential pressure capability of Vespel® CR-6100 throttle bushings
- Decreases leakage across the component and circumferentially within the component
- Improves pump efficiency
- Improves pump rotor stability
Additional DuPont™ Vespel® CR-6100
Dupont™ Vespel® CR-6100 Stock Sizes
Dupont™ Vespel® Machined Parts
Vespel® CR-6100 Applications
Problems Vespel® CR-6100 Solves /Case Studies
Industries Vespel® CR-6100 Serves
Vespel® CR-6100 Resources
Contact Boulden to learn more about upgrading to Vespel® CR-6100
Contact Boulden today with your application details to upgrade your pumps to Vespel® CR-6100 with a PERF-Seal™ design. You can also learn more about Vespel® CR-6100 by signing up for our newsletter! We have the material you need in stock and can make parts for you in only a few days.